Congrats on making it to Friday! Hey, make today awesome and get stuff done, stat. We have Pig Out In The Park going on tomorrow from 11am-6pm at the Augusta Common! Then, we have the Revivalists at the Bell Auditorium with 104.3 WBBQ.
So, if you're looking for something fun to do, check them both out on our Events Calendar!
But... Most importantly, we must make it through today FIRST! Here are some tips to do on Friday to make your Monday, even better.
According to lifehack.org, you should:
1. Get one major task finished
2. Find a quiet place to work
3. Now plan the week ahead
4. Ask for help on Friday, not Monday
5. Plan meetings for later in the week
6. Make Friday an email-free day
7. Friday is the day to change your routine
8. Offer to help your boss or a colleague
9. Finish off mindless tasks
10. Show appreciation
Let's face it, there's always room for improvement. Why not start with making your least favorite day better on the BEST day of the week?!
More info: CLICK HERE!