Do you ever leave the house and have a sinking feeling you left something on? Like the oven, or your curling iron? A new survey found 80% of us have turned around and gone back to double-check.
According to the survey, here are the Top 10 nagging questions that can instantly stress us out. And most of them have to do with forgetting stuff at home . . .
1. "Did I lock the front door?"
2. "Do I have my phone?"
3. "Do I have my keys?"
4. "Do we have anything to make for dinner?"
5. "Did I leave a window open?"
6. "Did I leave a light on?"
7. "Did I lock the car?"
8. "Did I SHUT the front door?"
9. "Did I leave the stove or oven on?"
10. "Did I remember to turn off the heat or the A/C?" A few more from the top 25 include, "Did I leave the curling iron on?" . . . "Did I close the fridge?" . . . "Did I remember to pay that bill?" . . . and, "Did I make sure the cat is in?"