So school is starting back for most kids around the CSRA, so I know some parents are happy about that. But having kids can be very tough, and sometimes that can include lack of sleep... like a lot of it, right? What are some strange things you've done due to sleep deprivation? Check out the results from this new survery!
A new survey asked parents what strange things they've done because of their sleep deprivation, and here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. Tried to wash clothes in the toilet.
2. Poured baby formula into their coffee.
3. Texted their boss thinking it was their significant other.
4. Took a shower fully clothed.
5. Tried to make a phone call on the TV remote.
6. Left the house totally or partially naked.
7. Opened the fridge looking for shoes.
8. Waited for a stop sign to turn green.
9. Drove to work without dropping off the kids at school first.
10. Started cooking dinner at breakfast time.