A new survey found the top eight things that distract people when they're driving.
Here are the top eight distractions . . .
1. Checking out apps on your phone. 92% of people say it's distracting.
2. Texting or emailing. 91% say it's distracting . . . but 53% of them admit to doing it anyway.
3. Talking on the phone, 54%.
4. Looking at the GPS, 47%.
5. Eating, 39%.
6. Changing the radio station, 30%.
7. Our car's warning sounds, 29%.
8. Talking to other people in the car, 21%.
The survey also found that 10% of people have personally gotten into an accident . . . or almost gotten into one . . . because they were distracted.