You might get in trouble if you're caught wasting time on social media when you're supposed to be working. But according to a new survey, here are the top five ways your BOSS wastes your time at work . . .
1. Wasteful meetings. They're either pointless, or drag on longer than they need to. 57% of people said they get in the way of work.
2. Too many emails. 53% said sifting through them and replying is a huge time waster. That's up 10% from last year.
3. Unexpected phone calls, 39%.
4. Excessive oversight, where your boss doesn't trust you enough, 34%.
5. Not being organized enough when it comes to company workflow, 30%. Meaning you're always waiting on someone else to do THEIR job before you can do yours.
Another one that made the top ten is when your boss over-delegates. Meaning they ask you to do stuff even if they could do it faster.